If you’re thinking about having your having waste removed in the Austin Round Rock area, we encourage you to follow these four steps:
STEP #1: Make a commitment to yourself to get your clean out unwanted materials.
The longer waste remains in your home, the longer it will feel cluttered and dirty. Industry testing shows that cleaning out spaces and removing construction debris are important for more than just the feel good factor.
Another necessity of regular clean outs is to remove the contaminants besides the “dirt” that gets trapped amongst the overgrown clutter. The longer you wait to do a clean out in Austin, the longer you have to breathe all the pollen, fungus, pet odors, dust mites, and chemicals that hide in your construction and storage areas.
STEP #2: List your objectives.
Is the safe removal and environmentally responsible disposal of your waste highest on your list? If so, you would want a company that is using the proper equipment and method to address your concerns? Do you want only the junk removed — something you could do with your personal vehicle — or are you concerned about removing all debris quickly, easily, and efficiently while protecting your home and driveway?
Do you want to work with an honest, reputable Austin company — or are you willing to risk working with the company that offers you the lowest price — knowing that the company might not be in business tomorrow and might not be safe to let into your home?
STEP #3: Ask these 9 questions.
The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are eight tough questions to ask a junk removal pro before choosing them:
- What size of dumpster rental do you recommend for my project?
- How do you protect my driveway and other property from damage?
- What can you tell me about the cleanliness of your workers, dumpsters, and trucks?
- Which loading methods does your dumpster rental allow me to easily use?
- How does your equipment work with small spaces, difficult driveways or alleyways?
- Are you a member with good standing of the Home Builder’s Association or the National Association of the Remodeling Industry?
- Do you perform work in accordance with the high standards of the National Solid Waste Management Association (NSWMA)?
- Do your haulers maintain all of the proper Austin metro licensing, bonding, and insurance and can I see these credentials?
9. What is your client satisfaction guarantee and how will you ensure I’m happy?
STEP #4: Once you’re satisfied that you’re working with an honest, competent professional, ask for a specific written agreement in writing, and invite the hauler to your home. A written agreement gives you the assurance that you know exactly what to expect — no surprises.
The purpose behind these steps is to empower you with the information you need to make a wise decision in choosing a Austin Round Rock junk removal professional. The proper care of the unneeded materials in and around your home is essential to creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for you and your family. This decision should never be taken lightly. These guidelines will help you to locate an ethical and excellent waste removal expert around Austin.
Next Return to the Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Rentals Main Page