The area of West Lake Hills offers mainly single-family homes, but there are several apartments and condominiums in the area. The vast majority of homes in the area were built in the late 80’s to early 90’s on large lots with gorgeous tree. About 85% of the homes in the area are owned while the other 15% are rented. 

The average home size is about 3,200 square feet and is priced in the mid to high 800K.

We keep in front of all the local real estate listings and news in the area. If you are considering a move to the area, please contact us for a list of properties and showings. We will be able to find and show you potential properties that will make living in the area a dream come true.

School Systems 

The neighborhood is proud to be a part of the Eanes Independent School District, which is top-rated in the area. If you have school-age children, it is not going to be difficult to find a school that is right for them. The area holds ten incredible schools including Bridge Point Elementary School (PK-5), Cedar Creek Elementary School (K-5), Barton Creek Elementary (K-5), Forest Trail Elementary School (K-5), Westlake High School (9-12).. 

During the 2018-2019 school period, there were 8, 075 students receiving a quality education. 

West Lake Hills Trash Dump Containers


Here is what to do next: 

Return to the Dumposaurus home or see the next post: Everything You Need To Know About Living In West Lake Hills.