Your submission has been received. Please check your email for your $100 off coupon code. If you are ready to order now, you can use code E100J.
Be sure to whitelist info [at] dumposaurus.com and check your spam/bulk or newsletter folder.
- Austin Local Events To Check In NovemberNovember is a month of exciting events in Austin. The entire city is often buzzing with fun events that you cannot afford to miss. While visiting these events is ecstatic, organizing
- Ways To Comply With City Of Austin Waste OrdinanceIf you aren’t aware of it, Austin has recently adopted a new waste ordinance. That makes it a lot easier for responsible citizens to recycle their waste and a lot harder
- Old Mattresses’ Ultimate Disposal Guide: How to Recycle Your Old MattressAccording to the U.S National Overview and Waste Management reports, about fifty thousand mattresses are dumped and thrown away daily in landfills in the United States alone, aside from other items
- Are You Renovating a Home?Remodeling and renovating a house can be hectic without a reliable dumpster company. The state laws around this industry in Texas are poorly regulated. As such, the service might not be
- Items You Didn’t Know You Can Recycle And RepurposeManaging and dumping waste is one of the biggest concerns in today’s era. The waste we accumulate in our homes adversely affects our environment. Therefore, recycling waste has become a necessity.
- How to Get Rid of Old Furniture in AustinDumping old furniture can be a daunting task if you have no idea what you are doing. Many of us end up seeking assistance from our family, neighbors, and friends on
- 5 Easy Ways To Avoid Roll Off Dumpster Overage FeesWhen you have a social event, renovation, or big cleanup coming up, you might need to hire dumpster services. Usually, most dumpster rentals have standard charges that are payable before or
- Illegal Dumping: The Causes/reasons, Effects, Consequences and SolutionsIllegal Dumping, also known as fly dumping, is the unlawful Dumping of any waste, mostly in the environment, instead of using authorized methods given by the state. Whether it’s trash, oil,
- 7 Tips for Removing Clutter in Your HomeDecluttering your house can seem like a challenging task, but you will organize your home without hassles if you do what is necessary. Since we live hectic lifestyles, clutter can build
- Tips on Recycling Scrap To Make MoneyWaste management has become a contested topic over the last couple of years. As the human population continues to grow, there is increasing stress on natural resources. If we can manage
- Managing Our Regular Waste Materials ResponsiblyOne of the primary responsibilities of every city municipality is waste management. Every waste material needs to be cautiously separated and transported to their respective recycling centers for their processing and